Can I send medication/cough drops with my child?
If your child needs to take medication at school, an authorization form must be completed and kept in the health office. School staff will administer medication prescribed by a licensed health care professional. Any non-prescribed prescription (over the counter) medication will be administered with written documentation from a licensed health care provider. (This includes cough drops). Any student required to take medication at school must have an "Authorization for Medication in School" form, signed by the parent.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.